Hemp oil should not be confused with CBD Hemp oil, the difference is hemp-oil is effectively in most cases the base carrier oil. This is used to dilute the Hemp CBD extract. In some cases CBD oils are blended with MCT oils.
Hemp has been closely related to human history, satisfying a wide variety of needs. Fibre, seeds, flowers and hemp stems have played an important role in historical events throughout the world.
The cultivation of Hemp, developed strains with a very low THC content, allowing the plant to be reused for food, fabrics and construction materials, etc. without legal complications. Industrial hemp is currently defined as strains with less than 0.2% THC.
Legislation for the cultivation of hemp is still not common, hemp growers are obliged to use seeds that have been certified by seed breeders that guarantee a low THC content (0.2%). Seed sellers are required to present certain documentation in a process that establishes a form of legal protection for producers against the prosecution.
The hemp market used in biocomposites for elements inside cars has proven its stability. Some companies contain up to 25 kilos of hemp fiber. They are competitive with traditional plastics and have obvious environmental benefits.
Although it has hampered the research of Cannabis, many benefits of plant consumption have been identified, especially for medical purposes.
Most patients use Cannabis because they have no other choice or because they have found that it works better than conventional medicine without the risk of side effects.
Apparent Medicinal uses of Cannabis oil include the relief of:
- Reduces the progress of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eases possibly other kinds of muscle spasm.
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases, as well as Crohn’s disease.
- Tremors in people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Helps to protect the brain after a stroke.
- Relieves nausea from chemotherapy and stimulates appetite.
- Epileptic seizures.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Relieves the pain of multiple sclerosis.
- Reduces the side effects of hepatitis C treatment and increases the effectiveness of treatment.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Eliminate nightmares.
- Help reduce alcohol consumption.